Skip to main content

How to Declare

How to Declare a Major or Minor

Students may declare a major or minor in political science by completing the corresponding Declaration of Major or Minor form. To do this, meet with one of the undergraduate advisors in Scott Hall during their advising hours to get the form and to obtain their signature.

Once the form is completed and signed, the bottom portion of the form must be submitted to Pamela Straw, Undergraduate Program Assistant, in Scott Hall (room 218). You will then take the top copy of the form to the Weinberg Office of Undergraduate Advising at 1922 Sheridan to submit it for processing.

Back to top