- Dominguez, Jaime (2016). Machine Matters: The Politics of Immigrant Integration in the Chicago Metro Area. In John Mollenkopf and Manuel Pastor (eds.) Unsettled Americans: Metropolitan Context and Civic Leadership for Immigration Integration. Ithaca: Cornell University Press.
- Daniel J. Galvin, "Deterring Wage Theft: Alt-Labor, State Politics, and the Policy Determinants of Minimum Wage Compliance," Perspectives on Politics, 2016, 14 (2): 324-50
- Jacqueline Stevens, "One Dollar Per Day: The Slaving Wages of Immigration Jail, 1943 to Present," Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 25, issue 3, published spring 2016.
- Julie Lee Merseth with Bernard L. Fraga, “Examining the Causal Impact of the Voting Rights Act Language Minority Provisions,” Journal of Race, Ethnicity, and Politics, 2016, 1 (1): 31–59
- James Mahoney, Rachel Beatty Riedl, Rodrigo Barrenechea, Edward Gibson Daniel J. Galvin, Karen J. Alter eds. The Oxford Handbook of Historical Institutionalism (Oxford University Press, 2016)
- Karen J. Alter, Laurence R. Helfer & Mikael Rask Madsen eds: "The Variable Authority of International Courts" Law and Contemporary Problems, 2016, 79(1)
- Marina Henke, "Great Powers and UN Force Generation: A Case Study of UNAMID," International Peacekeeping, 2016, 23 (3): 468-92
- Rana Khoury, As Ohio Goes: Life in the Post-Recession Nation (Kent State University Press 2016)
- Sara Monoson, "Aesop Said So: Ancient Wisdom and Radical Politics in 1930s New York," Classical Receptions Journal, 2016, 8 (1): 90-113
News & Events
Associate Professor Ian Hurd writes in The Hill on how Congress can fix the problem of UN peacekeeper abuse
Associate Professor Elizabeth Shakman Hurd" Interview on her new book, 'Beyond Religious Freedom: The New Global Politics of Religion.'
Listen to the podcast here.
Ph.D. student Jahara “Franky” Matisek awarded the 2016 General Larry D. Welch Deterrence Writing Award for his work, "Gray Deterrence."
Major Matisek, USAF will present his paper at The Deterrence Symposium to be held on July 27 & 28, 2016 in La Vista, Nebraska.