- Daniel Krcmaric. "Who Democratizes? Western-Educated Leaders and Regime Transitions." 2017. Journal of Conflict Resolution 61(3): 671-701 (with Thomas Gift).
- Jacqueline Stevens, co-editor, Citizenship In Question (Duke University Press, 2017), Preface and Introduction.
- Pearlman, Wendy (2016) ‘Moral Identity and Protest Cascades in Syria’, British Journal of Political Science,' pp. 1–25.
- International Peace Institute: Has UN Peacekeeping Become More Deadly? Analyzing Trends in UN Fatalities by Marina E. Henke
- Jacob Katz Cogan, Ian Hurd, and Ian Johnstone eds. The Oxford Handbook of International Organizations (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017)
- Jason Seawright,Multi-Method Social Science: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Tools (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Michael Loriaux,Europe Anti-Power: Ressentiment and Exceptionalism in EU Debate (London: Routledge Interventions, 2016)
- Ana Arjona,Rebelocracy: Social Order in the Colombian Civil War (Cambridge University Press, 2016)
News & Events
"I interviewed 300 Syrian refugees. They are far from a security threat."
"What It Feels Like to Live in Limbo"
'Trump’s immigration order requires bureaucrats to figure out who is Christian. That’s not easy."
"Physical Fitness is Not the Key to Winning America’s Future Wars"
"Where do ousted dictators go? Fewer countries now offer a warm welcome"