Jacqueline Stevens, co-editor, Citizenship In Question (Duke University Press, 2017), Preface and Introduction.
- Pearlman, Wendy (2016) ‘Moral Identity and Protest Cascades in Syria’, British Journal of Political Science,' pp. 1–25.
- International Peace Institute: Has UN Peacekeeping Become More Deadly? Analyzing Trends in UN Fatalities by Marina E. Henke
- Jacob Katz Cogan, Ian Hurd, and Ian Johnstone eds. The Oxford Handbook of International Organizations (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017)
- Jason Seawright, Multi-Method Social Science: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Tools (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Michael Loriaux, Europe Anti-Power: Ressentiment and Exceptionalism in EU Debate (London: Routledge Interventions, 2016)
- Ana Arjona, Rebelocracy: Social Order in the Colombian Civil War (Cambridge University Press, 2016)
News & Events
Topic: Trump’s Russia Reset: President-Elect Welcomes Warmer Ties With Old Foe
You Say You're An American, But What If You Had To Prove It Or Be Deported?
Topic: Israel, the Palestinians, and the Two-State Solution
"President Obama's Memorable, Yet Mix Legacy on Race"
"Narratives of Fear in Syria," Perspectives on Politics 14, 1 (March 2016), pp. 21-37.