- Elizabeth Shankman Hurd, “Narratives of De-Secularization in International Relations,” Intellectual History Review (2017) 97-113.
- Hendrik Spruyt, “Economies and Economic Interaction across Eurasia in the Early Modern Period.” The Globalization of International Society, Tim Dunne and Christian Reus-Smit, eds. (Oxford: Oxford UP, 2017).
- Karen J. Alter and Laurence Helfer Transplanting International Courts: the Law and Politics of the Andean Tribunal of Justice (Oxford University Press, 2017).
- Alter, Karen J. (2017). The Evolution of International Law and Courts. In Orfeo Fioretos (Ed.), International Politics and Institutions in Time. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Jordan Gans-Morse, "Demand for Law and the Security of Property Rights: The Case of Post-Soviet Russia," 2017. American Political Science Review 112 (2): 1-22.
- Daniel Krcmaric. "Who Democratizes? Western-Educated Leaders and Regime Transitions." 2017. Journal of Conflict Resolution 61(3): 671-701 (with Thomas Gift).
- Jacqueline Stevens, co-editor, Citizenship In Question (Duke University Press, 2017), Preface and Introduction.
- International Peace Institute: Has UN Peacekeeping Become More Deadly? Analyzing Trends in UN Fatalities by Marina E. Henke.
- Jacob Katz Cogan, Ian Hurd, and Ian Johnstone eds. The Oxford Handbook of International Organizations (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017).
News & Events
Former Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama & Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement for President Obama talks girls’ education, local politics, and work inside the White House
"Dealing with the Arab Spring from the Combined Air Operations Center"
"Alumnus Stephen Krupin talks speechwriting, Obama and undergrad years"
"Liberals and Conservatives Read Totally Different Books About Science"
Professor Karen Alter joins Eddie Arruza and Cécile Shea of The Chicago Council on Global Affairs on WTTW's 'Chicago Tonight.'
Topic: Global Affairs Take Center Stage as Trump Welcomes Chinese President.