- Jason Seawright, Multi-Method Social Science: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Tools (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Michael Loriaux, Europe Anti-Power: Ressentiment and Exceptionalism in EU Debate (London: Routledge Interventions, 2016)
- Ana Arjona, Rebelocracy: Social Order in the Colombian Civil War (Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Laurel Harbridge Yong with D.J. Flynn, "How Partisan Conflict in Congress Affects Public Opinion: Strategies, Outcomes, and Issue Differences," American Politics Research, 2016, 44 (5): 875-902
- Ian Hurd,"The Permissive Power of the Ban on War,"European Journal of International Security, 2016, 10: 1-18
News & Events
Professor Benjamin Page spoke at the Institute for Social Research at University of Michigan
Video of his talk "Wealth Rules, Average Citizens are Thrwarted" and "Not so Fast! Public Opinion and Policy Representation" with Dr. Christopher Wlezien (University of Texas - Austin) will be posted soon!
Assistant Professor Kimberly Suiseeya: Wilson Center roundtable webcast on the conflict potential of climate change adaptation and mitigation
Join the webcast on Monday, September 26th for live participation.
Blog: How Congress can fix the problem of UN peacekeeper abuse
Associate Professor Elizabeth Shakman Hurd: Interview on her new book, 'Beyond Religious Freedom: The New Global Politics of Religion'
Listen to the podcast here.
Major Matisek, USAF presents "Gray Deterrence" at The Deterrence Symposium to be held on July 27 & 28, 2016 in La Vista, Nebraska.