- International Peace Institute: Has UN Peacekeeping Become More Deadly? Analyzing Trends in UN Fatalities by Marina E. Henke
- Jacob Katz Cogan, Ian Hurd, and Ian Johnstone eds. The Oxford Handbook of International Organizations (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017)
- Karen J. Alter, James T. Gathii and Laurence R. Helfer “Backlash against International Courts in West, East, and Southern Africa” With Laurence Helfer and James Thuo Gathii. European Journal of International Law 27 (2): 293–328. 2016.
- Jason Seawright,Multi-Method Social Science: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Tools (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Michael Loriaux,Europe Anti-Power: Ressentiment and Exceptionalism in EU Debate (London: Routledge Interventions, 2016)
- Ana Arjona,Rebelocracy: Social Order in the Colombian Civil War (Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Laurel Harbridge Yong with D.J. Flynn, "How Partisan Conflict in Congress Affects Public Opinion: Strategies, Outcomes, and Issue Differences,"American Politics Research, 2016, 44 (5): 875-902
- Ian Hurd,"The Permissive Power of the Ban on War,"European Journal of International Security, 2016, 10: 1-18
News & Events
Asst. Professor Marina Henke authors the International Peace Institute report
"Obama built a policy legacy. But he didn’t do enough to build the Democratic Party"
"Change Physical Standards To Recognize Most Jobs Don’t Require ‘Combat Fitness’"
Topic: What will a Donald Trump presidency Look Like?