- Michael Loriaux, Europe Anti-Power: Ressentiment and Exceptionalism in EU Debate (London: Routledge Interventions, 2016)
- Ana Arjona, Rebelocracy: Social Order in the Colombian Civil War (Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Laurel Harbridge Yong with D.J. Flynn, "How Partisan Conflict in Congress Affects Public Opinion: Strategies, Outcomes, and Issue Differences," American Politics Research, 2016, 44 (5): 875-902
- Ian Hurd,"The Permissive Power of the Ban on War,"European Journal of International Security, 2016, 10: 1-18
- Dominguez, Jaime (2016).Machine Matters: The Politics of Immigrant Integration in the Chicago Metro Area. In John Mollenkopf and Manuel Pastor (eds.) Unsettled Americans: Metropolitan Context and Civic Leadership for Immigration Integration. Ithaca: Cornell University Press.
- Daniel J. Galvin,"Deterring Wage Theft: Alt-Labor, State Politics, and the Policy Determinants of Minimum Wage Compliance," Perspectives on Politics, 2016, 14 (2): 324-50
- Jacqueline Stevens, "One Dollar Per Day: The Slaving Wages of Immigration Jail, 1943 to Present," Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 25, issue 3, published spring 2016.
- Julie Lee Merseth with Bernard L. Fraga, “Examining the Causal Impact of the Voting Rights Act Language Minority Provisions,”Journal of Race, Ethnicity, and Politics, 2016, 1 (1): 31–59
- James Mahoney, Rachel Beatty Riedl, Rodrigo Barrenechea, Edward Gibson Daniel J. Galvin, Karen J. Alter eds.The Oxford Handbook of Historical Institutionalism (Oxford University Press, 2016)
- Karen J. Alter, Laurence R. Helfer & Mikael Rask Madsen eds:"The Variable Authority of International Courts" Law and Contemporary Problems, 2016, 79(1)
- Marina Henke, "Great Powers and UN Force Generation: A Case Study of UNAMID," International Peacekeeping, 2016, 23 (3): 468-92
- Rana Khoury, As Ohio Goes: Life in the Post-Recession Nation (Kent State University Press, 2016)
- Sara Monoson, "Aesop Said So: Ancient Wisdom and Radical Politics in 1930s New York," Classical Receptions Journal, 2016, 8 (1): 90-113
News & Events
Blog: How Congress can fix the problem of UN peacekeeper abuse
Associate Professor Elizabeth Shakman Hurd: Interview on her new book, 'Beyond Religious Freedom: The New Global Politics of Religion'
Listen to the podcast here.
Major Matisek, USAF presents "Gray Deterrence" at The Deterrence Symposium to be held on July 27 & 28, 2016 in La Vista, Nebraska.
Katz receives recognition for her project "Nationalism and Territorial Conflict in an Era of Interdependence: Explaining the Dynamics of Northeast Asia's Island Disputes.”
Professor Jacqueline Stevens in the Chicago Tribune: Unlawful arrests of US citizens by immigration officials
Article: Some citizens face immigration arrests because of weak legal protections, experts say