- Jason Seawright, Multi-Method Social Science: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Tools (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Michael Loriaux, Europe Anti-Power: Ressentiment and Exceptionalism in EU Debate (London: Routledge Interventions, 2016)
- Ana Arjona, Rebelocracy: Social Order in the Colombian Civil War (Cambridge University Press, 2016)
- Laurel Harbridge Yong with D.J. Flynn, "How Partisan Conflict in Congress Affects Public Opinion: Strategies, Outcomes, and Issue Differences," American Politics Research, 2016, 44 (5): 875-902
- Ian Hurd,"The Permissive Power of the Ban on War,"European Journal of International Security, 2016, 10: 1-18
News & Events
Listen to Northwestern Daily's podcast from their 'Office Hours' series!
Congratulations to Political Science facutly members for being named to the Associated Student Government Faculty Honor Roll.
2016-17 Recipients: Brian Harrison, Daniel Krcmaric, Jeff Rice, and Reuel Rogers
Profs. Karen Alter & Jeffery Winters: Co-Hosts of Norris Sept 26 Presidential Debate Watch with over 200 students
Last viewing is October 19.
Professor Hurd discusses her recent works and new directions in the study of religion and global politics
Professor Benjamin Page: Talk at Institute for Social Research at University of Michigan
Video of his talk "Wealth Rules, Average Citizens are Thrwarted" and "Not so Fast! Public Opinion and Policy Representation" with Dr. Christopher Wlezien (University of Texas - Austin) will be posted soon!