Thomas Ogorzalek Assistant Professor
Research Interest(s): American Politics, Urban Politics, Politics of Race and Ethnicity, American Political Development
Program Area(s): American Politics
Regional Specialization(s): United States
Department Strength(s): Race, Ethnicity and Politics; Political Parties; American Political Development; Comparative Historical Analysis
Professor Ogorzalek's research is situated at the intersection of urban politics, the politics of race and ethnicity, and American political development.
At Northwestern, he is affiliated with the Department of Political Science, and with the Institute for Policy Research, where he is a faculty associate.
- Poli Sci 221: Urban Politics
- Poli Sci 310: Methods of Political Inference
- Poli Sci 321: Community Political Processes
- Poli Sci 395: Race, Space, and Place in Democratic Politics
- Poli Sci 490: Special Topics in Urban Politics (Graduate Seminar)